1. Have fun.
2. Hikers, bicyclists, and horses are welcome.
3. Sorry, 4-wheelers, motorcycles, and other motor vehicles are not allowed.
4. Primitive trail conditions exist. Use the trail at your own risk.
5. The Pryor Creek Nature Trail is in a flood plain. Watch out for rapidly
rising water. Otherwise, you may spend a day or two in a tree.
6. Avoid creeks when it's flooding because sometimes the current gets really
7. Bicyclists are encouraged to wear helmets, except for those whose heads are
harder than the trees.
8. Bikes should be walked across bridges.
9. Bridges may not support horses.
10. Horses may bring riders. Please give way to horses so you don't scare them.
11. Hunting is not allowed north of Pryor Creek. Bow hunting is allowed on Corps
of Engineers land south of Pryor Creek. Shotguns with pellets are allowed south
of Pryor Creek outside the city limits. Rifles are not allowed.
12. You are invited to support wildlife conservation and donate some blood to
the ticks and mosquitoes of the Pryor Creek Nature Trail. If you don't want to
make a donation, you might try some insect repellent.